Tupelo's Future of
Absolute first quality Dry-Cleaning using proven procedures and equipment from the original worldwide franchise
Several cleaning machines at each location allows for dry-cleaning by garment color, fabric type and soil classification. This is the key to quality cleaning.
We use Eco-Solve, a bio-degradeable solvent that results in excellent cleaning and pressing.
We follow the strict guidelines of martinizing and the International Fabricare Institute regarding solvent cleanliness and filtering. This results in odor free cleaning and prevents soil redeposition to keep white garments white and colored garments bright.
The only area cleaner using "Perfect Starch". A cosmetically safe starch with patented application equipment for shirts, jeans, and khakis.
- Each laundered shirt is inspected for quality. Any laundered shirt received with a missing or broken button means a free laundered shirt on your next visit.
- Free personalized express bags for faster drop-off.
- Professional alterations and repairs at all locations. Changing rooms available. Altered garments pressed at no charge.
- One hour dry-cleaning available 5 days a week at the Tupelo stores. Same day shirt and jean laundering Monday through Friday. Fancy buttons removed prior to cleaning and re-sewn at no extra charge.
- Valet drive-thru for drop-offs and pick-ups at all locations.
- Wedding gowns and formals cleaned and/or pressed and boxed. We use acid free boxing and tissue to prevent yellowing.
- Bedspreads, comforters, and draperies are cleaned in large capacity machines using delicate cycles.
- Suede and leather cleaned and altered.
- Feather pillow cleaning and re-ticking.
- Waterproofing for outdoor garments.
- Price: the best dry-cleaning and laundry value since l959.
Save With Martinizing
Hours given back to families
Our professional staff is here to help you with all your garment care and cleaning needs.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions about our services.